The Heart of the Matter

Articles, reflections, and ideas about spiritual awakening, conscious relationships, self-awareness, personal growth, creativity, community, inspired service, and more.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Welcome to The Heart of the Matter

Welcome to The Heart of the Matter, my blog of articles, reflections, and ideas about spiritual awakening, conscious relationships, self-awareness, personal growth, creativity, community, inspired service, and more.

I write and am entirely responsible for The Heart of the Matter. I am Michael Dickerson Deluno, M.Div. (Ministry, Starr King School for the Ministry, Berkeley, CA), M.A. (Psychology, Antioch University Seattle, WA), spiritual/relationship/life coach, interfaith minister, writer, educator, speaker, consultant, and actor.

My spiritual foundation and thus the foundation for The Heart of the Matter is interfaith, drawing from mysticism, Eckhart Tolle/The Power of Now, New Thought (Unity, Religious Science, Association for Global New Thought, etc.), A Course in Miracles, Buddhism, Abraham-Hicks, CoreLight, Sufism, Quakerism, Unitarian-Universalism, and more.

My psychological foundation and thus the foundation for The Heart of the Matter is Transpersonal Psychology, Humanistic Psychology, Focusing, HeartMath, Nonviolent (Compassionate) Communication, Inner Bonding, the Sedona Method, Voice Dialogue, the Option Process, and more.

This publication is for educational, inspirational, and coaching purposes only and should not to be taken as psychological or medical advice. Suggestions I make are for your consideration only. Nothing you read here should result in your changing anything in your medical treatment, psychotherapy, or personal health habits without specific communication between you and your physician, psychotherapist, or other appropriate health-care professional.

The Heart of the Matter is my professional blog. There is no discussion of the articles, reflections, and ideas. If you’d be interested in a group that discusses what I write about, as well as similar topics, email me at michaeldeluno@earthlink.net. I'll start a group when there are enough people interested to make it worthwhile.

I hope that you’ll find some of what I write valuable.

Namaste,
Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home